- Elon Musk and Hyperloop
- Pawley’s Island
- The universe is missing light. . .
- Power precedes politics: What liberal internationalists don’t understand
- The Boys at the Back
- When in Rome: Team America shut down
- Universal pre-K is bad for everyone
- Pastor Saeed Abedini’s letter from inside Iran’s Evin Prison
Catechism of the Catholic Church: Prologue
"FATHER,... this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."1
"God our Saviour desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."2
"There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved"3 - than the name of JESUS.
1 Jn 17 3; 2 1 Tim 2:3-4; 3 Acts 4:12